Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Ultra Light TV (Live Video Stream)
Friday, March 18, 2011 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Ultra Light TV is a live, web-based TV show airing for the first time on Friday, March 18 at 2pm EST at UltraLight.tv.
The show features startup community news plus pitches and advice from the founders of successful online businesses. Panelists and guests are primarily founder/CEO’s of technology and media companies that have achieved significant commercial success without external funding (ie by bootstrapping). Rather than being “judged” by the panel, the startups pitching will receive helpful, practical advice and connections. This “real-time mentorship” should be useful not only to the startups pitching, but also to the viewing audience.
Unlike other Ultra Light Startups events, Ultra Light TV is broadcast from a studio rather than an auditorium. There is no paid in-person audience. Anyone can watch for free online at UltraLight.tv.
- Spencer Fry, Founder and CEO of Carbonmade (@spencerfry)
- Dennis Mortensen, Founder and CEO of Visual Revenue (@DennisMortensen)
- Laurel Touby, Founder and Senior Vice President of mediabistro.com (@laureltouby)
- Nick Veneris, Founder of Xomba.com (@NickVeneris)
- Lauren Porat and Cari Sommer, Co-founders of Urban Interns (@urbaninterns)
- David Bloom, Founder and CEO of Ordr.in Networks (@davidabloom)
- 12pm Video Hosts, Video Production, and Volunteers arrive
- 1pm Everyone else arrives
- 2-3pm Live broadcast
- 3pm Reception and networking
- All members of the studio audience will have the opportunity to ask questions on camera
- Panelists and Pitchers will receive separate instructions on what to expect and how to prepare
When & Where
Ultra Light Startups®
Ultra Light Startups brings together the world's most innovative technology entrepreneurs, in monthly events and accompanying online communities. Events feature pitching, networking and interactive, moderated panel discussions with leading industry experts.
Topics covered: design, technology, marketing and finance